I totally forgot

Thursday, December 10, 2015 lemonluna 1 Comments

Oh my god.... now how long have I been gone? I was blog-walking until I realised that I actually own a blog, and I haven't even been updating it. How responsible of me, I know. Well, for a quick update, I am doing OK and currently on a very mundane semester break. Not travelling anywhere, not even hanging out with friends, not even in the mood to take showers sometimes. That's how much of a sloth I have been during this semester break. Initially my plan was to MAKE MONEY and sell my baked goods but nah, TOO LAZY. Anybody help me get that L word off of my life's dictionary, please. It's making my life miserable.

Anyway, it's not that I'm abandoning this blog or anything, it's just that I haven't been baking much, so I don't really have any new recipes to post, and I try to avoid posting stuff about myself. I mean it gets really awkward if I start writing about myself or my life because I can totally feel the awkwardness now... ok anyway, the reason to why I haven't been baking much is because I'm trying to avoid sugar (the healthy term would be 'eat clean', I know, so lame!) and even if I weren't doing so, nobody eats what I bake, so I kinda end up finishing what I bake myself. You see, I'm into baking whole cakes, and anything with LOTS of frosting, but my family doesn't really dig heavy cakes like that. Sometimes I would just bake whatever I've baked in the past, like pavlovas, brownies and chocolate cakes, the simplest recipes I can find to fulfil my baking desires.

I'm really into experimenting and trying new stuff but MONEY is a huge contributing factor right here. Most of you might not know this (might not want to know either but I'm still telling you so deal with it) but I spend my own money on the ingredients I need to bake, so sometimes when I don't post anything new it's because I am broke. That's probably the saddest thing I said today. I mean guys, even one butter costs a lot today. Cheese, whipping cream, THEY'RE EXPENSIVE. I'm jobless and nobody buys my desserts #sadlife. And good cakes NEED those expensive ingredients. The real nightmare comes when you fail the dessert you're "experimenting" on. The ingredients go to waste, and your purse cries butterflies. It hurts even more when that failed dessert uses 6 eggs. My fellow baking friends, you get me right??

But that's the adventure I have gladly decided to go through. Ceh, like it makes any sense. Nothing beats the satisfaction you get when your dessert turns out well. For me it's quite a gamble, but it makes me happy. (I'm lying. I get crazy angry when I fail.) But heeeey, giving up is not an option! I'm planning to bake a lemon/orange cake next week, or make my own ice-cream. I hope my blog gets updated with new recipes soon!



1 comment:

  1. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him  Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    ReplyDelete