After 5 years

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 lemonluna 1 Comments



Oh my god. My last entry was in 2015? It has been that long?
It just stopped there. You know, degree and stuff. Blogging is a commitment, guys. I don't think I can commit to blogging while juggling 10 subjects per semester. It's hard 😔 We can even use emojis on blogspot now? I feel so old! I remember having to look up for html codes to generate even a heart symbol. Hahaha. What else have I missed for the past 5 years?

Quick update about me. I am currently in my final year of my degree (YES. ONE STEP CLOSER TO GETTING THAT SCROLL) doing Physiotherapy. Never did I imagine myself pursuing this course, but oh well, God knows best and I am very happy with whatever that's been sorted out for me. I had different ambition, different dreams, different goals. What I have now is definitely something different too, but I can see myself doing it even for another 10 years. It has moulded me into a person who knows how to talk, how to convince, how to motivate and how to explain. Skills I never thought I would develop. Friends who knew me before this whole degree thing know that I was a total introvert. Now I just can't stop talking. I get to help people and I get to see them recover with my own two hands. I. Love. My. Job.

Do I still bake? I do! Most of the time I post them on my Instagram or Twitter.
It's much more convenient there. Blogs have no longer become the main channel for people to retrieve info that they need, it's a common phase of technology advancement. Things just get easier each day. However for me, blogging helps me keep whatever I need to keep for my future reference. When people ask me for a recipe, I'll just give them the link to my blog. #selfpromote 😜

I am currently on a long break until my university decides to call us back due to the recent pandemic outbreak. I have nothing else to do at home. So why not! I'll try my very best to update as frequent as possible. If you have any recipe that you'd like me to try, drop it in the chatbox ok! 💖

1 comment:

  1. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him  Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    ReplyDelete